AdGuard AdBlocker Extension comes to Microsoft Edge
One of the latest extensions released for Microsoft Edge this week is AdGuard AdBlocker. As its name suggests, AdGuard AdBlocker can block all kinds of online advertising while browsing with Microsoft Edge. (In the example image below, it blocked 25 ads.)
AdGuard claims to be able to do the following:
- Block all ads including YouTube video ads
- Block many spyware, adware and dialer installers (optional)
- Protect your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems (optional)
- Protect you from malware and phishing (optional)
- Protect your privacy, and speed up your browsing
Thoughts – 2021 (revisiting AdGuard AdBlocker Released)
I’ve been happily using AdGuard for a few years now. It is one of the first extensions I add to Microsoft Edge when I reinstall Windows. I use it alongside the AdBlock extension.
I’m a longtime PC enthusiast. I love talking about computers and seeing other people enjoy theirs. I live in Japan as an English teacher (and vegetable farmer). When I’m not aspiring to be a better blogger, I play Apex Legends.