Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ROMs & links
This is a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 resource page for users who would like to customize their Note 9. If you want to flash custom ROMs, and fully control or modify your device, this page will point you to all the right information at XDA Developers.
Custom ROMs for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – hosted at XDA Developers.
XDA Developers – Quick Links
- XDA Developers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Guides, News, & Discussion
- Galaxy Note 9 ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, & Other Dev
- Galaxy Note 9 Themes, Apps, and Mods
- Note 9 Accessories
Galaxy Note 9 ROMs
[23 November, 2018] – [Day-Month-Year]
- AICP [Unofficial] [AOSP] [8.1] [N960F] [09.11.18]
- crDroid 4.7 [Unofficial] [8.1] [19.10.18]
- Dr.Ketan ROM I SPay (Gear) I Dex N960 [11.11.18]
- HavocOS [8.1][OpenSauce9810] [Onofficial] [01.11.18]
- LightROM [TeamExyKings][8.1][ARH6][N960F/FD] [06.11.18]
- LineageOS 15.1 [Pre-Official] [8.1] [18.10.18]
- LineageOS 15.1 [Working-Unofficial] [8.1] [18.10.18]
- NEMESIS N9 V3.0 [8.1] [ARH6] [14.09.18]
- Pixel Experience 8.1 [Unofficial] [AOSP] [30.09.18]
- Pixel Experience 9.0 [Semi-GSI] [12.10.18]
- RomAur-v2.3 [8.1_ARJ4] [N960F/D] FAST-STABLE [16.11]
- S2ARK2 DevBase v5.9 [N960F/DS/N] DeX, Gear support [25.09.18]
Please note: These ROMs might not be compatible with your particular Galaxy Note 9. Always read the forum threads carefully.
- What is Rooting?
- What is Bricking?
- What’s the difference between Rooting, Jailbreak, ROM, Mod, etc.?
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos)
- What is Flashing?
- Flashing Guide – Android
- What are Custom Recoveries?
- [Recovery] [Exynos] TWRP 3.2.3-0 [Unofficial]
- [Recovery] [Snapdragon] TWRP 3.2.3-0 [Unofficial]
Many of the links on this page link to XDA Developers or other forums.
I’m not affiliated with XDA Developers or any other forums in any way, other than having been an active registered forum member and former Recognized Contributor. As an enthusiast and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 owner, I made this page to help Galaxy Note 9 owners quickly find the information they might be looking for. Please follow any ROM advice at your own risk.
Press F3 or Ctrl + F to use the browser search function.
(Go here for other Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts.)